When your credit is low, money is tight. That makes it hard to save up for a rainy day fund, but then what do you do if there is a medical emergency, or the car breaks down?
Or if you don’t have enough money to pay for food and rent? All those are factors that lead a person to go to payday loans online for bad credit, no credit, or below average credit.
No Credit Checks
Payday loans are used to fill in the gaps between when expenses are due and income is coming in. If you are paid biweekly or monthly but are hit with an unexpected expense in the meantime, you can try asking friends or family for money, but often they don’t have it on hand to pay you. Banks take too long and often require good credit to give out money. A payday loan then becomes the go-to option for many people. The loan is usually a short-term, high-interest loan with fees attached. Which will be scheduled to be repaid on the date the paycheck comes in.
For those with bad credit, going online to cheap & direct nationwide loan centers means getting the money within minutes without having to go through with a credit check. To get a payday loan, you have to show proof of income and a bank account, as well as a telephone number and an email address. As long as the loan is paid back on time, it will not appear in the credit history, and will not impact the credit score.
Many online payday loan lenders can get the money into your bank account within 24 hours. If rent is due, or the car is broken down and needs to be fixed ASAP, then seeing the money fast is essential. After all, without a car it’s tough to get to work, and if you can’t get to work, you can’t get the money to get your car fixed. A payday loan through one of these nationwide loan centers may be the quickest solution to the debt cycle.
Finding the Best Cheap & Direct Nationwide Loan Centers with Customer Reviews
Many of these direct lenders are available in twenty or more states, have both online or physical locations, and offer loans with interest rates consistent with the national average. While payday loans should not be a person’s first choice of getting out of debt, when choosing to take that route, it is best to find some that meet these standards.
- Recognized by the Better Business Bureau
- Offer extensions on a current loan vs forcing you to take out a new loan to repay the old one
- Use a direct lender vs a broker, as a broker will send your information to other companies that actually provide the money, and typically charge higher “brokerage” fees.
- Research each company online to see customer reviews, and make sure they have a solid reputation before committing yourself. A few minutes of web searching can ensure that the company is safe, secure, and a direct lender.
- Look for companies that will offer preferred rates on borrowers of good standing, as it may help you with future money needs down the road versus going to a different company and paying higher interest rates.
Online Payday Loan Companies for Borrowers with Low Credit Ratings
There are many payday loan companies operating online in the 32 states where payday loans are legal. Some of the ones with the best customer reviews are listed here.
- LendUp: has approved more than 3.3 million loans across the United States, and offers flexible extensions for borrowers who cannot pay back their original loans. They have a ladder system which slowly lets borrowers receive bigger loans at better rates, and many customer reviews love the encouragement that gives them to pay back the money and feel hopeful about their borrowing again.
An online-only direct lender
- Rise: An online-only direct lender, Rise operates in 15 states. One major difference between this company and others is that it allows borrowers to make multiple payments and there are no prepayment penalties so borrowers can feel empowered to pay back the money as soon as possible. Like LendUp, borrowers of good standing can receive larger loans with better rates over time. Another feature many Rise customers love is the Credit Score Plus system where they can see their credit score and receive alerts when it changes, helping them better manage and raise their scores.
- Check N Go: Check N Go works even with borrowers who are on a fixed income like Social Security or those who are unemployed, making it a good choice for those whose low credit and lack of employment make payday loans hard to come by. Many of its reviews are positive and express their relief at being able to get a payday loan despite their fixed income. It is online in seventeen states and has 1100 retail locations.